Our mission is to bolster Belgium’s cyber security resilience by building a strong cyber security ecosystem at national level. We do so by bringing together the skills and expertise of the academic world, the private sector and public authorities on a trust-based platform aimed at fostering information exchange and implementing joint actions.
We focus on four strategic domains:
Our mission is raising Cyber Security Capability on a national level by means of our 4 strategic axes, each having its own working group:
A trust-based platform to exchange knowledge and information:
- 4 experience sharing sessions on specific Cyber Security issues like incident management, governance, legal & regulatory aspects
- Trusted platform for members discussions
Collective actions to fight cyber crime:
- Members collaboration platform on Cyber Security Incident & response
Policies & Recommendations
Support governmental and sectorial bodies in setting policies and defining ways to implement these policies:
- Issuing of guidelines for Cyber Security Incident Management
Raising awareness on Cyber Security issues by :
- A national awareness campaign targeted for organization employees and general public
- A national conference (Belgian Internet Cybersecurity Conference) where keynotes speakers will share their expertise in fighting Cyber crime
- Employees campaign on specific themes like phishing, passwords,….
Share this useful content with friends: