GRC Focus Group – Plenary Meeting
19 May 2022 – Cyber Security Coalition
For members only
The GRC Focus Group convenes a plenary meeting for its members every quarter.
During the plenary meetings members give testimonials on how they tackle security governance and risk management within their organization.
For this meeting we have the following topics on the agenda:
- 16:00-16:15 Welcome and intro
- 16:15-16:45 Risk Appetite Statement: Use cases & active round table discussion
- 16:45-17:15 Risk Register/Risk Assessment Tool: Use cases & active round table discussion
- 17:15-17:45 Metrics and data, how to use it: Use cases & active round table discussion
- 17:45-18:00 Wrap-up & suggestions
- 18:00-19:00 Networking drink
In addition, it is an ideal forum to pitch new ideas with your peer experts.
In-person meeting on 19 May 2022 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
The meeting will be hosted by the VUB on the Etterbeek campus in building Y.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.