Governance, Risk & Compliance Focus Group – Plenary meeting
16 September 2021 – Cyber Security Coalition
For members only
The Goal of the Cyber Security Coalition GRC Focus Group is to share information among participating members in a confidential and trustful way about topics related to Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- Membership requires an active participation whereby representative(s) of the member organizations share(s) their best practices related to GRC with an objective of sharing 2 testimonials per plenary meeting.
- The Focus Group also acts as a Think Tank providing expertise for policy making and offering insights that may contribute to interesting GRC discussions to governments and businesses.
- The Focus Group aims to be a stable community of trust where no one is afraid of sharing concerns, practices or other information.
The provisional agenda is:
- Levelling the playing field
- Governance for Operational Technology & Security
- Testimonial: How to the limit the business impact on a cyber incident by Jan De Bondt (Orange Cyber Defense) (tbc)
The final agenda will be communicated after the Summer break.
The virtual Teams meeting is scheduled on Thursday, September 16th at 4:00 PM.