Awareness Focus Group – Plenary meeting
14 September 2021 – Cyber Security Coalition
For members only
The Awareness Focus Group convenes a plenary meeting for all its members every two months.
A recurrent action item on the agenda is the status reporting of the various project teams in order to keep all members abreast of new developments:
- National awareness campaign 2021 (Project Lead: KBC Group)
- Update existing awareness tools + new tools (Project Lead: BNP Paribas Fortis)
- Cyber Security Awareness & Culture Ambassador training – 2021 edition (Project Lead: Proximus)
- Gamification project (Project Lead: DNS Belgium)
- Communication support for the various focus groups (Project Lead: Belnet)
- Coalition presentations & composition of speakers’ pool (Project Lead: ING Belgium)
The meetings of the project teams are initiated by the Project Leads and are not published on the Coalition website.
During the plenary meetings members also give testimonials on how they tackle cyber security awareness within their organization.
In addition, it is an ideal forum to pitch new ideas with your peer experts.
The final agenda will be communicated at the latest a week prior to the meeting.
Tuesday, 14 September 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Interested to join one of the project teams? Do you have an interesting best practice to share?
Please, contact email@example.com