Cyber Security Basics for Starters
26 October 2018 – Cyber Security Coalition
The Coalition is launching the “Cyber Security Basics for Starters” to help startups and online business enhance their strategy around cybersecurity.
Cybercrime is not just a tech problem. Reducing cyber risks must include building a strong company culture that values cybersecurity at all levels. That’s why the Cyber Security Coalition is launching the “Cyber Security Basics for Starters”.
In this best practices guide, startups and online business can find all the necessary steps and useful resources to:
- Develop a cyber security strategy
- Protect your IT infrastructure
- Raise awareness within your company
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Share knowledge and report incidents
The “Cyber Security Basics for Starters” guide is available in English, French and Dutch.